Coffey, Senger & McDaniel
We are a full-service firm that handles a range of cases, including transportation litigation, construction defects, products liability, premises liability, insurance coverage matters, banking & finance, commercial litigation, corporate matters, estate planning, probate litigation, general employment & labor, healthcare, insurance disputes, mass tort litigation, medical malpractice, premises liability, professional liability, real estate, and appellate support.
- Collectively, our attorneys have the expertise and resources of a law firm many times our size.
- Our firm possesses practical trial experience and legal knowledge derived from years of handling various types of legal matters.
- Our attorneys are seasoned veterans with the vision and wisdom that only comes from years of experience.
- All of them have actual courtroom experience and are not afraid to take cases to trial.
- They also know how to cut through the trappings when other options are in a clients’ best interest.
- Most of the members of CSM have had training in alternative dispute resolution and offer this service to their peers in the community.
We perform work for our clients like we would want the case handled if it were our own. Clients deserve to be kept up to date on every move that is taken throughout the handling of the matter. We take the time to maintain a competitive edge by staying active in professional groups which enhance our understanding of the nuances of our practice areas. We have had the pleasure and distinction of serving in leadership roles in those groups and often serve as speakers or panelists at industry events.
Our clients are our friends, and we value relationship.
CSM lawyers understand that communication is the cornerstone of handling a successful matter.
We understand that when a person calls for our help they are placing their trust in our abilities to effectuate change.